Saturday, May 18, 2013

LG Refrigerator vs. Maytag: Absolutely My Wonderful LG Refrigerator

My Remarkable LG Refrigerator Versus My Old Maytag





Style meets functionality when you get an LG refrigerator. LG refrigerators are well developed because of the LG style and design philosophy that fuses four basic elements: Concept, Style, Interface, and Finish. To aid our often stressful lives, technology has been continuously innovated. LG Refrigerators are designed with the main purpose of meeting the modern people's needs, mixing modern technology with style and reliability to obtain the best performance possible. LG Corporation does countless research and investigation to attain the maximum quality of products with the perfect blend of technology and functionality. With LG Refrigerators, ergonomics is carefully integrated with digital technology. So all customers get the best quality product with each purchase.





Undoubtedly one of my favorites LG refrigerators is the Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Ice and Water Dispenser (22.89 cu.ft.) With this LG Refrigerator, the human needs has been perfectly satisfied by its fine technology.. My refrigerator is always loaded to the brim between all the kids’ food I have for my grandkids and my condiment fetish. The LG Side-by-Side Refrigerator helps me gain access to everything with ease. It has an flexible, slide-out shelving, adjustable door baskets and lots of drawers. These LG refrigerators have granted my fridge amazing organization; I can find just what I need in a matter of moments. In addition, they come with modern LG design and features like IcePlus™, an intuitive LED display, contoured doors, and undetectable hinges.





If a much bigger refrigerator is what you want, I have the perfect fridge for you. Plus it doesnt compromise style, functionality and technology! My daughter is a mother and a foster mother so you can imagine the volume of food she needs to keep in her refrigerator. The ultra-large 4 Door convertible fridge with bottom freezer (26.5 cu. ft) is huge, but so well designed it does not appear overwhelming in my daughter’s kitchen area. It has an additional bottom freezer. This keeps all the frozen dinner meals in there so her husband can still readily make quick meals when she isnt in the house early in the evenings. The refrigerator comes with 26.5 cubic feet of space, double freezer drawers and ultra-accommodating, 12.6-inch tall-ice and water-dispenser. The technology is incredible! This LG refrigerator has a revolutionary humidity-controlled crispers. With this brilliant technology, my daughter can store fruits and veggies in it without getting them rotten.





I love my LG Refrigerator; especially when compared to my old Maytag. But I'm not saying it didnt carry out its job, my Maytag was a trusted work horse. For one, it kept the food cold which is the one thing I needed. However, its absolutely nothing like the well designed and amazing features of my LG Refrigerator. Not to mention that my previous Maytag was a pain in the sight in my kitchen. With its lustrous modern look, I was never disappointed when my husband gave it to me as a present for Christmas a couple of years back. My LG refrigerator is like a thorough breed in comparison to my outdated Maytag work horse.

For additional specifications on LG Refrigerators visit our blog. You might also be interested in our Farberware Cookware Review section.


You can find additional info at the following links:

Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment